SEMNLA's Mission: Serving the regional educational, professional and networking needs of Southeast Michigan’s nursery and landscape industry
On January 25, 2022, the Southeast Michigan Nursery & Landscape Association held their Annual Meeting and Reception during the in-person 2022 Great Lakes Trade Exposition. As members met and networked there was an abundance of optimism surrounding Southeast Michigan and the opportunities for growth.
We’re pleased to introduce the 2022 SEMNLA Officers:
- President: Tim Parker, BlueWater Horticulture LLC
- First Vice-President: Jon Wurges, Brightview
- Second Vice-President: Jeremy Christianson, Michigan Landscape Design Services
- Directors-at-Large: Jay Kelly, J. Frank Schmidt & Son Co. and Shaun Breuer, Unilock Michigan, Inc. and Jackie Grow, Moose & Squirrel Horticultural Resources
- Immediate Past President: Hugh McGillivray, Landscape Supply Inc.
Photo: The 2022 SEMNLA Officers (from left): Shaun Breuer, Jackie Grow, Jon Wurges, Hugh McGillivray, Tim Parker, and Jay Kelly
Our recognition and appreciation goes to Hugh McGillivray for his years of service and dedication to the SEMNLA Board and Members of our great Green Industry.